Friday, February 8, 2013

An Artist's Treasure Chest.

I searched for some blogs that interested me, but when I searched I found it hard to find blogs on what I actually liked.. but I did find one when my friend mentioned it on DeviantART

http://neririn.tumblr.com/

A blog full of WIP (works in progress) and some finished. They have such a wonderful way of drawing even their half finished works are amazing. This blog is like a treasure chest to me. Not only does it show amazing drawings but it also shows some of the sketches and the process of them. The website is clean and easy to move around and easy to get back to the main page. I find this page also inspiring because it shows the process and a bit of how they color their pictures, it is a style I've been meaning to try for a long time c:


The second one isn't a blog, but seeing I'm really in the mood right now:

http://www.redmusiconline.com/

the RED website. If you know me, you know I love them. This is pretty much their blog, it has tour dates, new videos, and new news. As well as links to different websites they are on (facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube) Their layout is clean and organized and easy to browse. Especially for me its an easy way to figure out tour dates to see if they are coming to Salt Lake City anytime soon (which they're not TT__TT), I can check to see what merchandise they have, see what their up to, and see photos from tours and behind the scenes. Its a good fan base for me and many other RED heads!



they're just COOL, and perfect for someone like me!

~Yume

4 comments:

  1. I like your analysis on those blogs! It is very detail-oriented. Those blogs also seem very interesting because every steps of drawing process is shown in that blog. It will be very helpful to amateur drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how detailed you made your blogs about their blogs. (Blogception!) It was also hard for me to find blogs that I enjoyed. I am so glad you found some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! those pictures are amazing! I could never do that in my entire life... ok, maybe a couple weeks (that I don't have) with a computer, tablet, and illustrator, and maybe a could make SOMETHING. I like looking at art blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I love your blog layout/background picture because it is so you!! Your title of this post is attention getting, so I like it. And good descriptions of the sites.

    ReplyDelete