Friday, January 25, 2013

music creates worlds.

I wanted to take some time to show you two songs that have inspired me in my writing and in my life, they are really important to me so I hope you will take time to listen c:


the first, my all time favorite song no matter what I say: Orchard of Mines- Globus


This song inspired one of my character Tohru Sochi.

(drawn by zombimandi on deviantart) This song gave me the basis of him and the whole story in general. The depth, the connections, the betrayal, the pain. all of it. which is why Orchard of Mines is such a special song to me.

this song inspired me in my own life, listen to the lyrics and you will know why: Its Good to be Alive- Jason Gray




I just wanted to take alittle time to share these inspiring songs with you!

~Yume <3

1 comment:

  1. Your background reminds me of Nyan Cat. :) Love the blog Savy! I'll be using the drawing tips!

    ReplyDelete